- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Ideal choice for families
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Meet the guide (at the time of choice) inside Castle Clinton on the southern tip of Manhattan and board the ferry.
Enjoy priority boarding without waiting in line and hear anecdotes about Battery Park, New York Harbor, and the surrounding areas. Once on the island, head to the pedestal and gain access to the exclusive Statue of Liberty Museum. Highlights include one of the original statue torches, rare memorabilia, and the plaque with the poem 'The New Colossus' that was at the base of the statue from 1903 until the 1980s. Take in the sights of the New York skyline from the observation deck.
Enjoy free time to do some shopping and get a once-in-a lifetime photo opportunity in front of Lady Liberty herself.
Then take the ferry to Ellis Island and learn the fascinating history of America's peak immigration years. Visit the Great Hall and discover the process of going through Ellis Island as an immigrant newly arriving to America. Walk through the the Ellis Island National Museum of Immigration and see rare photos and memorabilia. Listen to personal stories and see family photos, then learn how to trace family history at Ellis Island. Stay on the island for as long as desired or have the guide lead the way back to Battery Park.
*The Statue of Liberty Museum will be closed through May of 2019. An altered route will be taken on Liberty Island. The same information will be given.
- Priority access to board the ferry to save you time at departure
- Personal expert guide
- Entrance fees to the Pedestal Museum at Liberty Island and the Museum at Ellis Island
- Round-trip ferry ticket
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Lockers for large items on Liberty Island (available for $2)
- Crown access
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Audio Guide (translates the tour)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Duration is subject to ferry schedule and time guest wishes to spend on Ellis Island
- Food and drink is available for purchase on the Statue Ferry, Liberty Island, and Ellis Island
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear appropriate shoes
- Pedestal is not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in various weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Backpacks (including drawstring bags), strollers, and other large items are not allowed in the pedestal of the statue. Lockers are available for rental for $2 USD. Rentals are cash only (locker fee not included)
- Photography is allowed, however monopods or tripods are not allowed
- No food or drink (other than bottled water) is allowed in the pedestal. Canteens of any material are also prohibited.
- No weapons of any kind are allowed at the statue (including pocket knives, pepper spray, Swiss Army knives, etc.). There is no place to check these items before going through security, so please leave these items at home
- There are two security checkpoints on this tour. One at Battery Park before boarding the ferry, and one at Liberty Island before entering the pedestal
- The Statue of Liberty Museum will be closed through May of 2019. An altered route will be taken on Liberty Island. The same information will be given.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Times available 9:15am and 10:30am. You will be contacted by our office to schedule a start time. Times subject to availability.
Concludes at Ellis Island