Learn where Batman was saved from being cancelled, how Kryptonite was created, go to the site where Christopher Reeve first flew as Superman. See where The Avengers left a keepsake for the city of New York. Get a unique and unforgettable view into the comic book industry and the characters that make it extraordinary.
We start in front of the Headquarters of the United Nations and as we walk down 42nd Street we view the Green Goblins apartment, go inside of the Daily News Building, go to a bar where some of Comics greatest artists used to hang out, and check out both the Chrysler Building, Grand Central Terminal and the location of where Stark Tower is supposed to be located. As we take a left down Park Avenue, we take a stroll down Historic publishers row. See where some of the worlds most iconic comics were first created, Will Eisner and Bob Kane’s offices, where T.V. Shows like Gotham and Netflix’s Daredevil film, where the first man to play superman lived, and much more.
If you ever wanted the full Superhero treatment that only New York can offer, this is it! Have a fun walk, see great sites, hear amazing stories, and discuss the history of all the characters that made you to believe a man could fly!
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Private Guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Audio guide that translates the tour
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear appropriate footwear
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled because of dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please note: the operator reserves the right to deviate from the route of the tour in the event of marches, parades, and circumstances beyond their control
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Start times available from 10:00am-4:00pm