Visit two of New York's most historic attractions on this 4-hour tour of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Enjoy priority boarding on the ferry to Liberty Island and — together with your small group and guide — enter the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty. Explore the Statue of Liberty Museum and head to the observation deck for a spectacular view of NYC. Then, visit Ellis Island, where you’ll learn about the vast immigration that took place here between 1892 and 1954.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Skip the line
Meet your guide and group at 9:30am in Battery Park on Manhattan’s southern tip of Manhattan. Then head to the ferry terminal and bypass the crowds for priority boarding on to the Liberty Island ferry.
After a relaxing ride, disembark on Liberty Island for a guided tour of the Statue of Liberty Museum. See one of the statue’s original torches, marvel at rare Statue of Liberty memorabilia, and admire the poem "The New Colossus,” which adorns a plaque that was at the base of the statue from 1903 until the 1980s. You’ll also have an opportunity to capture stunning images of the New York skyline from the statue’s observation deck.
Next board the ferry for Ellis Island, where you discover the fascinating history of America's peak immigration years. Visit the Great Hall and learn about the process of going through Ellis Island as an immigrant newly arriving to America. Hear personal stories, view family photos, and learn how you too can trace your own family here.
Your tour concludes around lunchtime, leaving you free to explore the island further at your own pace. Grab lunch (own expense), take in the surrounding views, and savor a few more hours exploring this heart of American history.
- Priority, skip-the-line ferry access
- Expertise of a knowledgeable guide
- Entrance fees to the Pedestal Museum at Liberty Island and the Museum at Ellis Island
- Round-trip ferry ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lockers for large items on Liberty Island (available for $2)
- Audio Guide (translates the tour)
- Crown access
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The guided portion of the tour is 3.5-4 hours (subject to ferry schedule). However, to fully experience Ellis Island, it is recommended that you spend an additional hour on the island afterward
- Food and drink is available for purchase on the Statue Ferry, Liberty Island, and Ellis Island
- Involves a moderate amount of walking
- Statue of Liberty pedestal is not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled because of dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- Backpacks (including drawstring bags), strollers, and other large items are not allowed in the pedestal of the statue. Lockers are available for rental for $2 USD (cash only)
- Photography is allowed on the tour; monopods and tripods are not
- No food or drink (other than bottled water) is allowed in the pedestal. Canteens of any material are prohibited
- No weapons of any kind (e.g. pocket knives, pepper spray, Swiss Army knives, etc.) are allowed at the Statue of Liberty. Please leave these items at home
- There are two security checkpoints on this tour. One at Battery Park before boarding the ferry and the other at Liberty Island before entering the pedestal
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour's designated start time. The tour departs promptly and no refunds will be given for guests who miss the tour due to being late
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Concludes at Ellis Island