With Classic NYC Pass (24 Hours), you will get to see the most essential landmarks in NYC, including Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, One World Trade Center, and more.
Want to add Statue of Liberty to your itinerary? Use All City Pass (48 Hours) or All City Pass (5 Days). Enjoy 5 bus tours, Statue of Liberty Cruise, Museum of the City of New York admission, and Central Park bike rental. From land and water, you will have a comprehensive experience for sure!
What’s the best way to feel the magic of the city that never sleeps? On a Night Tour for sure! The tour starts at Times Square, where the neons blur the line of day and night. As the bus crosses over to Brooklyn, you will see the iconic Brooklyn Bridge glows with lights. With Manhattan skyline in the background, don’t miss the opportunity to take Instagram-worthy photos.
Classic NYC Pass (24 Hours)
See the most important sites in New York within 24 hours! With this pass, enjoy two hop-on hop-off bus tours and two non-stop tours to hit all of the major stops in Manhattan and Brooklyn. You will get above-the-crowd views of iconic landmarks such as Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, Times Square, Macy’s, Flatiron Building, Wall Street, World Trade Center, The Central Park, and more!
All City Pass (48 Hours)
Take your NYC experience to the next level! With All City Pass (48 Hours), you will get access to 5 bus tours (Downtown, Uptown & Harlem, Brooklyn, Bronx, Night Tours) around New York City as well as Statue of Liberty Cruise, Museum of the City of New York admission, and Central Park bike rental. All bus stops are conveniently located near major NYC attractions, so the hop-on hop-off experience is easy and hassle-free. On Statue of Liberty Cruise, enjoy panoramic views of the statue both indoor and outdoor.
All City Pass (5 Days)
With All City Pass (5 Days), you can explore NYC at your own pace and still get the most of your time in New York. The pass includes 5 bus tours (Downtown, Uptown & Harlem, Brooklyn, Bronx, Night Tours), Statue of Liberty Cruise, Museum of the City of New York admission, and Central Park bike rental. You will get to see NYC from different perspectives: on land, you will get above-the-crowd views on our double decker buses, and immerse yourself in the nature on a bike; from water, you will get panoramic views of Statue of Liberty, Manhattan skyline, and more. At night, be ready for the dazzling performance of lights and architecture.
- Downtown tour (depending on the product purchased)
- Uptown and Harlem tour (depending on the product purchased)
- Night Tour (depending on product purchased)
- Statue of Liberty cruise (depending on the product purchased)
- 2-hour Central Park bike rental (depending on the product purchased)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
New York City, New York City, New York
2 to 120 hours
Returns to original departure point