- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- See the sights illuminated at night
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Likely to Sell Out
- Seasonal Offer
This holiday tour takes you to the residential neighborhoods of Bay Ridge and Dyker Heights, Italian-American sections of Brooklyn where you will find tree-lined streets and beautiful private residences decorated for the Christmas holidays. It has been a tradition for many years to illuminate these homes with thousands of lights and dazzling Christmas scenes and has become a friendly competition between owners.
You won't just see the lights; you'll walk through the neighborhoods with a guide to hear the stories behind this fun holiday event that brings thousands of people here each year. You may even meet some homeowners who are a proud part of this festive holiday.
On your way back to Manhattan, you'll see the spectacular New York skyline and some of the beautiful displays. Stop a Fifth Avenue and Rockefeller Center to see the iconic displays including the Christmas tree and ice skating rink. You'll be dropped off in Midtown to conclude your tour.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
4pm, 5pm, or 6pm
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point