231 Bowery 2nd FL
- Trudge up an earthen embankment and walk several blocks along the abandoned rail corridor in an out-of-the-way, wooded ravine in Forest Park
- Learn about opportunities and challenges regarding the QueensWay as the tour group navigates territory that is unfriendly to pedestrians and bikes
- Discover a long stretch of the QueensWay along Metropolitan Avenue that runs on a steep embankment adjacent to a school complex containing three schools and two thousand students
What to wear: Bring closed-toe-shoes and dress for hiking as this tour involves a lot of walking
What to know: The tour is roughly two-hours. Much of it will involve walking along sidewalks adjacent to sections of the former rail right of way that are fenced off. We will walk on the abandoned tracks in Forest Park, and two small portions in residential neighborhoods.
- Admission ticket
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is in English
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- The tour is 2-hours long
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
In front of Starbuck’s, 107 Continental Ave (also know as 71st Ave), Forest Hills, Queens.