Special OfferBook by March 31 to save 16% off our previously offered price!
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
Meet in Lower Manhattan’s Financial District, where you’ll meet your expert local guide to begin your Viator Exclusive tour, available nowhere else. Your morning starts off with a walking tour of Wall Street. Learn about the transformation of New York City from an early Dutch settlement to the financial capital as you pass the New York Stock Exchange, Federal Reserve Bank and other financial and historical institutions.
Your Wall Street walking tour leads you to the World Trade Center site, home to the 9/11 Memorial, a monument commemorating the victims of the September 11 terrorist attacks of 2001. Walk around to see the enormous reflecting pools and fountains. Your guide will tell you stories of the events, tragedy and heroism of that infamous day.
After this sobering and deeply moving experience, your guide will accompany you to the ferry. This Viator Exclusive gives you reserve line access for the ferry to Liberty Island, letting you bypass the long lines. Before sending you off, your guide will provide commentary about the Statue of Liberty, one of America’s greatest symbols of liberty and freedom.
Admire views of the amazing New York City skyline as you cruise along New York Harbor. Have your camera ready as you approach Lady Liberty! Arriving at Liberty Island, pick up a handheld audio guide (available in 9 different languages) for your visit. Next, go inside this famed icon with reserved access to the Statue of Liberty’s stone pedestal, designed by famed architect Richard Morris Hunt. The top of the pedestal is roughly half the height of the entire monument, and offers panoramic views of Ellis Island, New York, New Jersey and New York Harbor. Only a limited number of visitors are permitted per day, so be the fortunate one to experience the Statue of Liberty up-close.
Your ticket also includes access to the Liberty Island Museum, where you’ll learn about the difficulties and triumphs that France and the US overcame to build this universal symbol of liberty and democracy. The museum also covers how the Statue of Liberty's interpretation has changed since its construction in 1886.
Here, your tour concludes and you may choose to stay on the island as long as you wish. On the return ferry, choose to disembark onto Ellis Island, the gateway for 12 million immigrants. End your day with one last view of the beautiful Statue of Liberty before returning to Lower Manhattan by ferry.
Please note: This tour does NOT include admission to the 9/11 Museum and Statue of Liberty Crown admission.
- Professional guide
- Wall Street walking tour
- Tour of the 9/11 Memorial
- Round-trip ferry tickets
- Priority ferry boarding
- Reserved access to Statue of Liberty pedestal and museum
- Admission to Ellis Island
- Self-guided audio tour of Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, available in 9 languages
- Admission to the Statue of Liberty Crown
- Admission to the 9/11 Museum
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to the advance acquirement of Statue of Liberty Monument tickets, amendments to travel dates cannot be accepted within 48 hours
- Security screening will take place prior to entering the Statue of Liberty. Security is managed by the United States Park Police and visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screening; all persons and property are subject to search
- Back packs, strollers and large items must be checked into lockers on Liberty Island. These lockers are available for USD$2 per locker. This fee is not included
- Please note: At times, the Statue of Liberty and/or 9/11 Memorial will close due to weather, special events or other circumstances beyond our control. In the instances where the tour operator continues to conduct the tour, but cannot enter the 9/11 Memorial or provide access to the Statue of Liberty, no refunds will be provided. Should this occur, you will be given the option to reschedule to another available tour or given tickets that you can use to enter at a different day
- This tour does NOT include admission to the 9/11 Museum
- Children 5 and under free with paid adult ticket
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Broad Street, Lower Manhattan
4 hours 30 minutes
Guided tour concludes at Liberty Island
Tour concludes with return ferry to Battery Park in Manhattan