After an immersive visit to the World Trade Center site with your expert guide, gain access to the priority reserve line for the ferry to Liberty Island, offering sweeping views of Ellis Island, New York, New Jersey and New York Harbor. Enjoy an audio tour of Liberty and Ellis Island. Enter the Statue of Liberty Museum [Closed 2020 due to COVID] and Ellis Island Museum. Then, snap photos of iconic Lady Liberty from the water and admire the NYC skyline on your ferry ride back to Lower Manhattan.
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
Visit: Wall Street, New York City, NY 10005
Hear stories on how New York evolved from a Dutch trading colony to the financial capital it is today.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: New York Stock Exchange, 20 Broad St, New York City, NY 10005-2601
Meet your guide next to the NY Stock Exchange. Please note admission is not included in the tour.
Visit: Federal Hall, 26 Wall St, New York City, NY 10005-1996
See this iconic building where George Washington was sworn in as president.
Duration: 15 minutes
Visit: Trinity Church, Broadway at Wall Street, New York City, NY 10006
Visit this beautiful church and hear stories such as the infamous Hamilton-Burr duel. Guests can go inside if the church is open on that day.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Charging Bull (Wall Street Bull), 26 Broadway, New York City, NY 10004-1703
Pose for a photo with this iconic landmark!
Visit: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, 180 Greenwich St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Visit the 9/11 Memorial and the incredible man-made waterfalls of Reflecting Absence. Please note admission to the 9/11 Museum is not included with this tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Visit: New York Harbor, New York City, NY
Get some great views of the harbor from the ferry to the Statue of Liberty!
Duration: 15 minutes
Visit: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Enjoy reserved line and pedestal access tickets at the Statue of Liberty! Your self guided visit can be done at your own pace.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Visit the Ellis Island Immigration Museum, Wall of Honor and Kissing Post. Your visit is self guided and can be at your own pace.
Duration: 1 hour
- Professional guide
- Wall Street walking tour
- Tour of the 9/11 Memorial
- Access to Statue of Liberty Museum [Closed 2020 due to COVID] and Ellis Island Museum
- Self-guided audio tour of Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, available in 9 languages
- Priority reserved access at the Battery Park ferry line
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Admission to the 9/11 Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lockers are available for USD$2 per locker for small items.
- Face mask available for a $1 fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Due to the advance acquirement of Statue of Liberty Monument tickets, amendments to travel dates cannot be accepted within 48 hours
- Security screening will take place prior to entering the Statue of Liberty. Security is managed by the United States Park Police and visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screening; all persons and property are subject to search
- Please avoid bringing any large items. Smaller items can be checked into lockers at Liberty Island. Large items will have to be left outside at the guest's own risk.
- Please note: At times, the Statue of Liberty will close due to weather or other circumstances beyond our control. In the instances where the tour operator continues to conduct the tour, but cannot provide access to the Statue of Liberty, no refunds will be provided. Should this occur, you will be given the option to reschedule to another available tour or given tickets that you can use to enter at a different day
- This tour does NOT include admission to the 9/11 Museum
- Children 3 and under free with paid adult ticket
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Wall Street, New York City, NY 10005
4 hours 30 minutes