Have you dreamed of getting VIP treatment at The Met? Of seeing its world-class exhibitions without the crowds? Through a new offering called A Night at The Met, now you can. A Night at The Met is your chance to experience the Museum when it’s closed to the public and to see two critically acclaimed exhibitions: “Michelangelo: Divine Draftsman and Designer” and “David Hockney.”
Have you dreamed of getting VIP treatment at The Met? Of seeing its world-class exhibitions without the crowds? Through a new offering called A Night at The Met, now you can. For a limited time only, gain entrance to The Met after it closes to the general public and see two of its most critically acclaimed exhibitions: “Michelangelo: Divine Draftsman and Designer” and “David Hockney.” Enjoy free admission to the Museum the next day.
- Exclusive afre-hours access to The Met exhibits 'Michelangelo: Divine Draftsman and Designer' and 'David Hockney'
- Complimentary audio guide (available in English only)
- Next-day admission to The Met, as well as The Met Breuer (Open Tuesday-Sunday) and The Met Cloisters
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive on time. Any guest arriving 15 or minutes after their group has entered the galleries will not be permitted entry.
- Coat check will be available for small bags and coats.
- Food and drinks are not permitted in the museum.
- Luggage, carry-on bags, and oversize backpacks are not allowed in the museum.
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
6pm, 6:30pm, 7pm