Start in the heart of Greenwich Village where you’ll meet your guide and small group of max 15 people and get an introduction to the history of this vibrant neighborhood. Not far away, John’s Pizza serves one of the best slices of cheese pizza in NYC, so you’ll stop in and try one for yourself.
Then stroll down the street to a local restaurant where you’ll munch on a selection of starters accompanied by the perfect glass of wine chosen by the in-house sommelier. Your next stop is Michael Greco’s Cantina Giulietta, where you’ll sit down to feast on two courses: freshly-made ravioli and handmade meatballs. Your meal here will also be accompanied by a sommelier-chosen wine.
For something sweet, you’ll stop by Pop Bar which serves traditional Italian Gelato in a very non-traditional way - as a popsicle. Pick an old favorite like coffee, or a new invention, like dulce de leche dipped in caramel corn.
Your night ends in the famous Cornelia Street Cafe, where we’ll treat you to a drink then let you decide whether or not to stay on for the show (not included) or head out in search of other nightlife with recommendations from your guide.
- Expert English- speaking Tour Guide
- Food and one glass of wine or beer in each place (Palma, Cantina and Cornelia)
- Small Groups of 15 people
- Extra Beverages
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- For those with food allergies or other special requirements, please notify us prior to reserving your visit and then again, as soon as you meet your tour guide. We will do our very best to accommodate you and find suitable alternatives.
- Please note that all restaurants reserve the right to card before serving alcohol. Your ID/Passport is required on this tour.
- Only small backpacks and regular-size handbags are allowed on this tour.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate strollers on this tour.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Tour in English Only
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
This tour meets in front of the Duplex Bar on 7th Avenue and Christopher Street.
Meeting Time: 5:15 PMDeparture Time: 5:30 PM
Tour ends at the Cornelia Cafe where you can stay as long as you wish and also join their daily shows.