Start your day early on the first ferry to Liberty Island where you’ll arrive before the crowds and enjoy a full tour including the wonderfully-curated museum. Then head up to the Pedestal for beautiful views over New York Harbor. Your next stop is Ellis island to learn the story of American immigration through the eyes of the over 12 million people who were processed here on their way to living in the United States.
Take the ferry back to Battery Park and break for lunch with recommendations on where to eat from your knowledgeable local guide. Reconvene in Times Square for a full tour of this iconic thoroughfare including the Rockefeller Center.
A short walk away, you’ll peek inside St. Patrick’s Cathedral to learn about the religious life of the city before strolling down 5th Avenue to see the famous window-displays adorning all the fashionable boutiques. Finally, head inside Grand Central Station to explore the hidden corners of America’s most visited train station (and one of the most visited tourist attractions in the world).
The day ends atop the Empire State Building where you’ll skip any entrance lines and take the elevator directly to the 86th floor for incredible views over the entire city, including all the sights you have just spent the day enjoying.
- Expert local tour guide
- Fully guided Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Museum tour
- Pedestal tickets for Statue of Liberty
- All ferry tickets between Battery Park, Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Entrance tickets to Empire State Building (non-guided)
- Small group of 20 people or fewer
- Statue of Liberty crown access
- Transportation in between morning tour part and afternoon tour part
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- Please note this tour does not include a visit to the Statue of Liberty's crown, due to security measures in place by the National Park Services who manage the Statue of Liberty.
- Tour participants must be able to climb and descend 215 stairs from the statue lobby to the top of the pedestal.
- Please note that guests will need to pass through airport-style security to enter the Statue of Liberty. Certain items are not permitted in the Statue of Liberty and such items will be confiscated and will not be returned. Please refer to the Statue of Liberty’s guidelines on specific prohibited items: http://www.nps.gov/stli/planyourvisit/yoursafety.htm
- Please be aware that upon arrival at Liberty Island, if you are carrying a backpack or large bags you are required to put your bag/s into a locker which costs $2.00 in bills only (no coins accepted). Please be sure to have dollar bills for the lockers.
- Please note, the ferry does not operate during heavy rain or other adverse weather conditions; when this occurs, an alternative option is provided.
- Note: We advise our clients that St. Patrick’s Cathedral is subject to closure during special celebrations/festivities. If this occurs during your visit, we will run an alternative itinerary that includes and explanation of the Cathedral from the outside. We are unable to provide refunds or discounts.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate strollers on this tour.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Morning portion: Front entrance of Pier A Harbor House, 22 Battery Place, in Battery Park, to the right of Statue of Liberty ferry and Castle Clinton
Afternoon portion: George M. Cohan statue at West 46th Street between Broadway and 7th Avenue towards the end of the block, (NOT the statue in front of the red stairs). Meeting time is strictly at 4:15pm for a prompt departure at 4:30pm.
March 1 2018 - May 31, 2018: 9amJune 1, 2018 - September 30, 2018: 8:30amOctober 1, 2018 - October 31, 2018: 9amAfternoon portion meeting time until the 31st of October 2018 is strictly at 4:15pm for a prompt departure at 4:30pmAfternoon portion meeting time from the 1st of November 2018 is strictly at 3:15pm for a prompt departure at 3:30pm
9 hours 30 minutes
Empire State Building