Meet your guide in Battery Park at 1:00pm. Before catching the ferry, learn the story of the park from your expert guide as you see famous buildings like the Clinton Castle and the Pier A Harbor House.
Enjoy a lovely ferry ride across New York Harbor as your guide gives you background on the Statue of Liberty and other sights, then disembark on Liberty Island. Immerse yourself in the tumultuous history of the Statue as you tour the Island and the Statue’s expertly curated museum. Your guide will mix facts, history, legends, and anecdotes as they educate and entertain you.
Using special access tickets, climb to the statue pedestal for jaw-dropping views over New York Harbor and Lower Manhattan. Finally, catch a ferry back to Battery Park, content with the knowledge that you’ve seen America’s greatest monument in the easiest and most relaxing way possible.
- Expert English- speaking tour guide
- Fully guided Statue of Liberty tour
- Small groups of 20 people
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no-shows after tour commencement or departure.
- Please note this tour does not include a visit to the Statue of Liberty's Crown, due to security measures in place by the National Park Services who manage the Statue of Liberty.
- Tour participants must be able to climb and descend 215 stairs from the Statue lobby to the top of the pedestal.
- Please note that guests will need to pass through airport-style security to enter the Statue of Liberty. Certain items are not permitted in the Statue of Liberty and such items will be confiscated and will not be returned. Please refer to the Statue of Liberty’s guidelines on specific prohibited items: http://www.nps.gov/stli/planyourvisit/yoursafety.htm
- Please be aware that upon arrival at Liberty Island, if you are carrying a backpack or large bags you are required to put your bag/s into a locker which costs $2.00 in bills only (no coins accepted). Please be sure to have dollar bills for the lockers.
- Please note, the ferry does not operate during heavy rain or other adverse weather conditions; when this occurs, an alternative option is provided.
- Tour is in English only
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Front entrance of Pier A Harbor House, 22 Battery Place, in Battery Park, to the right of Statue of Liberty ferry and Castle Clinton