- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 59th to 110th Street Manhattan Borough, from Central Park West to 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022
Discover familiar sights on this TV & Movie Locations Tour with Official NBC Studios.
Be amazed how many many iconic television and movie moments were shot within a stone's throw of the NBC Studios. Together with your guide, you’ll take a guided tour of some of the most famous set locations in NYC from both TV and film.
New York City is packed with famous spots but it’s often hard to recognize them without someone in the know to show you. You’ll see Tiffany’s from "Breakfast at Tiffany’s," the famous fountain from “Friends," the 21 Club from "Wall Street," and the Seinfeld Soup Nazi stand, among many others.
Along the way, pass showbiz landmarks like the CBS headquarters and Radio City Music Hall. After you've seen where some of your favorite scenes have been shot, you’ll never look at the city in the same way again.
Pass By: CBS Building, 51 W 52nd St, New York City, NY 10019-6119
Pause outside these famous studios.
Pass By: Club 21 Bar & Lounge, 3009 21st St, Astoria, NY 11102-3629
This swanky restaurant-lounge starred in "Wall Street" and other movies and TV shows.
Pass By: Radio City Music Hall, 1260 6th Avenue Between 50th and 51st Streets, New York City, NY 10020
See this legendary entertainments venue.
Stop At: Rockefeller Center, 45 Rockefeller Plaza Rockefeller Centre, New York City, NY 10111-0100
The absolute highlight of your tour is a visit to the NBC studios - one of America’s most iconic TV studios. NBC studios has consistently produced some of the best television shows in America for more than 80 years. Now, you can go behind the scenes at its headquarters in the Rockefeller Center to gain an unprecedented view of its production processes. This tour is the perfect opportunity to make that dream come true!
Recently revised and re-launched, the NBC Studio Tour starts by visiting two of the official production studios, such as the ones where they shoot "Saturday Night Live" or the "Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon". Then it’s on to the nerve centers of NBC – the video and audio studios, and the control center, where satellite feeds are monitored 24 hours a day. You’ll get a 360-degree view of the production processes and see just how many moving parts it takes to make a single television show. You’ll also get to film your own 5-minute talk show segment which the producers will email to you when you get home—the perfect souvenir from this all-access tour.
Duration: 2 hours
- DIY talk show session with video keepsake
- English-speaking expert guide
- Entry/Admission - Rockefeller Center
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Photography is not permitted inside NBC Studios
- Please note: your voucher is not redeemable at the NBC Studio ticket desk
- Tour is in English only
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Walks complies with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to New York government guidelines for the most up to date information
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Pulitzer Fountain, New York, NY 10019, USA
30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10112, USA