- Editor's Pick
- Excellent value for money
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Family friendly
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Northside Bakery, 149 N 8th St, Brooklyn, NY 11211, USA
Step into Williamsburg’s past at this traditional Polish bakery (pierogis and pastries)
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Kahkow, 97 N 10th St, Brooklyn, NY 11249-1909
Taste and learn about this famous and historic chocolate company at this unique storefront that is also a bean to bar chocolate factory. They only have one location outside the Dominican Republic and you'll get to visit and get the inside scoop!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Tacombi, 242 Metropolitan Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11211, USA
Insanely good corn esquires and sandia (watermelon aqua fresca) in a former auto body shop.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Best Pizza, 33 Havemeyer St, Brooklyn, NY 11211, USA
If you know Vice Munchies, then you know Frank Pinello, the owner of this award-winning, local favorite pizza joint. We try to types of pizza here so you can decide which is your favorite New York slice.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Local and professional guide
- All tastings (enough food for lunch) and water available at each stop
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 14 people per tour
- 1.5 miles of walking over the course of the 3 hour tour with many sit down stops in between (water, bathroom, etc)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarians are welcome
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
The Mini Mall, 218 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Tacombi, 242 Metropolitan Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11211, USA