- Editor's Pick
- Excellent value for money
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Family friendly
"Want to know the best way to learn about Brooklyn? It's through food!" Eat your way through Williamsburg, Brooklyn on this foodie adventure! Enough food for lunch!
This insider food tour of Williamsburg begins two blocks from the L subway on Bedford Avenue in the epicenter or Brooklyn's hottest neighborhood (just 5 minutes from Manhattan). This is a small group walking tour, so it’s like enjoying an afternoon with new friends!
Williamsburg, one of Brooklyn's most popular and exciting neighborhoods, straddles old and new. You can enjoy the lively arts, music, and boutique scene here, chill in numerous cafes, dine in some very good restaurants — and soak up the unique vibe.
During this gastro experience you will discover the cultural delights and delectable bites of Brooklyn, by the hand of local food experts. Delve into the rich culinary history of the area as you visit iconic institutions to sample tasty treats.
Food included in the price:
- Step into Williamsburg’s past at this traditional Polish bakery (pierogis and pastries)
- Enjoy two types of pizza from a NY Times recommended pizzeria and true hidden gem. The owner is host of Vice Munchies and is Brooklyn born and raised
- Savor bagel bombs and cereal milk ice cream at Momofuku Milk Bar (owned by celebrity chef, Christina Tosi of Master Chef)
- Sample chocolates direct from this artisanal Brooklyn chocolate factory (flavors like sea salt, coffee, lavender and more!)
- Eat ice cream from an Iron Chef contestant
- Authentic BBQ from a Kentucky transplant using his grandmother's recipes
- Perk up with a guided coffee tasting from the owner of a locals only roaster + cafe (with quite a story!)
Also see large scale street art, learn fascinating history (see author Henry Miller’s home and learn how the neighborhood shaped his writing), and capture the best view of the New York City skyline.
The guides are working actors so every tour has history through fun storytelling and lots of personality! Let us show you the Williamsburg that locals know!
- Local and professional guide
- All tastings (enough food for lunch) and water available at each stop
- Small-group tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 15 people per tour
- 2 miles of walking over the course of the 3 hour tour with many stops in between (water, bathroom, etc)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarians are welcome
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Brooklyn, New York