This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10001
Pass By: Madison Square Garden, 4 Penn Plaza, New York City, NY 10121-0078
Pass By: Hudson Yards, Hudson Yards, New York City, New York
Pass By: Central Park, Central Park, New York City, New York
Pass By: George Washington Bridge, 179th Street and Riverside Drive, New York City, NY 10033
Pass By: 161st Street and River Avenue Take the D or the 4 Subway uptown to the Yankee Stadium Subway stop, Bronx, NY 10452
Pass By: United Nations Headquarters, 405 E 42nd St, New York City, NY 10017-3507
Pass By: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
Pass By: One World Trade Center, 285 Fulton St, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
- Champagne toast (minimum drinking age is 21)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private charters must depart and arrive at different heliports per regulations.
- This charter flies directly over Manhattan (except restricted areas). Routes are subject to change based on weather, air traffic control and temporary flight restrictions.
- Price based on Robinson R44 helicopter.
- Maximum weight 250 lbs (113 kg) per passenger and 500 lbs (226 kg) combined per helicopter.
- Maximum passenger height in R44 helicopter is 6 ft 3 in (192 cm).
- Flights should be booked for the first days of your New York visit, in case of schedule changes due to bad weather or helicopter maintenance.
- Under 18 requires parental or guardian consent.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are not allowed on helicopter flights.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
TSS Heliport, E 34th St, New York, NY 10016, USA
30 to 45 minutes
1: 6 E River Greenway, Bikeway, NY 10004, USA
2: Air Pegasus Heliport, 335 W 30th St & 12th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, USA