In the Robinson R44 Raven II helicopter you have the option to invite up to 2 passengers to ride along with you (when option selected). Maximum weight 250 lbs per person and 500 lbs per helicopter. Flying lessons are not permitted in NYC airspace. No prior flying experience needed.
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wings Air Helicopters, 67 Tower Rd Ross Aviation West, White Plains, NY 10604-1704
Ground school and helicopter departure
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Hudson River, NY
Pass By: Tappan Zee Bridge, 333 S Broadway, Tarrytown, NY 10591-5612
Pass By: Kykuit, 381 N Broadway, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591-1806
Pass By: Croton Point Park, 1A Croton Point Ave, Croton on Hudson, NY 10520-3024
Stop At: Wings Air Helicopter Charter, New York, 67 Tower Rd, West Harrison, NY 10604, USA
Duration: 5 minutes
- Pilot instructor/guide
- The listed price does not include a $25 per-person airport fee, payable at the time of tour check-in; the airport fee is required by the local tour operator and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Recommended minimum age is 14 years old.
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult or have parental consent
- Maximum weight 250 lbs per person and 500 lbs per helicopter. Maximum passenger height in starter helicopter is 6 ft 3 in (192 cm).
- Subject to favorable weather conditions and helicopter maintenance; if canceled due to these reasons, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Flights must be confirmed with operator at the time of booking
- Flights should be booked for the first days of your New York visit, in case of schedule changes due to bad weather or helicopter maintenance
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
67 Tower Rd, West Harrison, NY 10604, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Car pickup available anywhere in Manhattan (when option selected)
60 to 90 minutes
Returns to original departure point