Helicopter airport transfers combined with scenic tours are available between all major New York area airports (JFK, LaGuardia, Newark) and Manhattan heliports in either direction. Scenic tours cover Midtown and Lower Manhattan, including Empire State Building, Central Park, Freedom Tower, Financial District and Statue of Liberty (route subject to air traffic control).
For passengers flying from airports to Manhattan:
You must first clear customs and collect your baggage before taking the (complimentary) ground shuttle to the helicopter departure point (located within the airport). Helicopter departure times are adjusted to commercial flight arrival times. Upon arrival at the helicopter departure point, you will meet your friendly and experienced pilot and depart for Manhattan. The approximately 10-minute scenic NYC tour will be provided on the way. You will then get dropped off at your preferred Manhattan Heliport.
For passengers flying from Manhattan to airports:
You will board the helicopter at your preferred Manhattan Heliport and meet your friendly and experienced pilot then depart for the airport. The approximately 10-minute scenic NYC tour will be provided on the way. Upon landing at the helicopter terminal you will take the (complimentary) ground shuttle to your airline terminal and begin the check-in process normally. Helicopter passengers do not skip security.
All helicopters have weight and space restrictions. Excess luggage can be transported by car from airport directly to your hotel (if option selected).
- One-way or roundtrip private helicopter transfer (depending on option selected)
- Helicopter tour approx. 10 minutes
- Heliport and crew late operation fees between 7PM-7AM on weekdays and between 7PM-11AM on weekends
- Holiday fees apply on New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. The basic helicopter option cannot accommodate more than 1 suitcase for 2 travelers. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Maximum weight 250 lbs per person, also subject to combined weight limits per helicopter (500 lbs in starter and 1,000 lbs in luxury/ultra luxury).
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 2 years old fly at no cost if they can safely fit on parent's lap
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult or have parental consent
- Subject to favorable weather conditions and helicopter maintenance; if canceled due to these reasons, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
1. Sheltair Aviation LaGuardia Airport
2. Sheltair Aviation Services LLC
3. Signature Flight Support EWR - Newark Liberty Int'l Airport
Traveler pickup is offered
Available 7 days a week, upon request.Inbound passengers to New York will be asked to provide their airline and flight number for tracking purposes.
Return Point 1: 335 W 30th St & 12th Avenue, New York, NY 10001, USA
Return Point 2: E 34th St, New York, NY 10016, USA
Return Point 3: 6 E River Bikeway, New York, NY 10004, USA