- Qualified and professional pilot
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
No prior flying experience is required. This workshop is ideal for amateur photographers or pros looking to add aerials to their portfolio.
Flights are available 7 days a week, weather and aircraft maintenance permitting, during the day, sunset or sunrise. Flights depart from Westchester Airport in White Plains, NY a quiet, crowd-free location easily accessible by car (free parking) or the Metro-North railroad.
The flight path includes major landmarks such as Central Park, Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty and many others on the way. Photographers may request additional landmarks as long as they're not in a restricted area and fit into the one-hour window. Fliers wear seatbelts for safety. Camera straps are a must.
Fliers may upgrade to include a seasoned aerial photographer on board who will share technical tips on camera handling, angles, lens settings and more!
*Weight limit: 250 per person and a combined 525 lbs including the pro instructor but excluding the pilot.
- Private helicopter aerial photography workshop
- Professional photography instructor (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (unless option selected)
- The listed price does not include a $25 per-person airport fee, payable at the time of tour check-in; the airport fee is required by the local tour operator and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- You must advise your preferred time for your tour; please use the Special Requirements field at the time of booking
- Flights may accommodate groups of 2 or 3 passengers
- Subject to favorable weather conditions; if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Due to comfort and the weight/balance of the aircraft, maximum passenger weight is 250 lbs (113 kg) per passenger, also subject to combined limits per aircraft
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Routes subject to change
- Under 18 years old requires parental consent
- Children younger than 2 years may ride on their parent's lap at no cost
- Hotel pickup and drop-off available from Midtown and Uptown Manhattan. Please indicate hotel in Special Requirements section at checkout.
Terms & Conditions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Westchester County Airport, Hangar C-2
Available between 7am - 7pmPlease specify your desired time when bookingFlights operate daily including Sundays
Returns to original departure point