Helicopter transfers to Woodbury Common combined with scenic tours are available between 7 days a week in either direction. Private flights only (no ride sharing).
For passengers flying from Manhattan to Woodbury Common:
Choose your preferred departure time and arrive 10-15 minutes early. Upon arrival at the heliport, you will meet your friendly and experienced pilot and the flight departs for Woodbury Common. The approximately 10-minute scenic NYC tour will be provided on the way. You will then get dropped off at nearby Warwick Municipal Airport where a taxi awaits for a short drive to the shopping outlets.
For passengers flying from Woodbury Common to Manhattan:
Choose your preferred departure time and arrive 10-15 minutes early. Upon arrival at the departure airport, you will meet your friendly and experienced pilot and the flights depart for Manhattan. The approximately 10-minute scenic NYC tour will be provided on the way. You will then get dropped off at the Manhattan heliport of your choice (subject to heliport opening hours).
- One-way private helicopter transfer
- Quick NYC helicopter tour
- Landing and facility fees
- Taxi service between Warwick Municipal Airport and Woodbury Common
- VIP gift bag upon arrival at Woodbury Common
- Heliport and crew late operation fees between 7PM-7AM on weekdays and between 7PM-11AM on weekends
- Holiday fees apply on New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. The basic helicopter option cannot accommodate more than 1 suitcase for 2 travelers. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, all passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
• Manhattan Heliports during regular opening hours: West 30th Street Heliport, East 34th Street Heliport, Wall Street Heliport