Helicopter transfers to Woodbury Common combined with scenic tours are available between 7 days a week in either direction. Private flights only (no ride sharing).
For passengers flying from Manhattan to Woodbury Common:
Choose your preferred departure time and arrive 10-15 minutes early. Upon arrival at the heliport, you will meet your friendly and experienced pilot and the flight departs for Woodbury Common. The approximately 10-minute scenic NYC tour will be provided on the way. You will then get dropped off at nearby Warwick Municipal Airport where a taxi awaits for a short drive to the shopping outlets.
For passengers flying from Woodbury Common to Manhattan:
Choose your preferred departure time and arrive 10-15 minutes early. Upon arrival at the departure airport, you will meet your friendly and experienced pilot and the flights depart for Manhattan. The approximately 10-minute scenic NYC tour will be provided on the way. You will then get dropped off at the Manhattan heliport of your choice (subject to heliport opening hours).
- One-way private helicopter transfer
- Quick NYC helicopter tour
- Landing and facility fees
- Taxi service between Warwick Municipal Airport and Woodbury Common
- VIP gift bag upon arrival at Woodbury Common
- Heliport and crew late operation fees between 7PM-7AM on weekdays and between 7PM-11AM on weekends
- Holiday fees apply on New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate
- Maximum weight 250 lbs per person, also subject to combined weight limits per helicopter (500 lbs in starter and 1,000 lbs in luxury/ultra luxury). Maximum passenger height in starter helicopter is 6 ft 3 in (192 cm).
- Children under 2 years old fly at no cost if they can safely fit on parent's lap
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult or have parental consent
- Subject to favorable weather conditions and helicopter maintenance; if canceled due to these reasons, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Flights must be confirmed with operator at the time of booking
- Flights should be booked for the first days of your New York visit, in case of schedule changes due to bad weather
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
1: West 30th St Heliport, New York, NY 10011, USA
2: TSS Heliport, E 34th St, New York, NY 10016, USA
3: 6 E River Bikeway, New York, NY 10006, USA
Warwick Valley Aviation, 41 Airport Rd, Warwick, NY 10990, USA