This experience begins with a private helicopter charter from the Manhattan heliport of your choice to a small local airport near the outlet with 4-5 hours to spend on the ground while your helicopter waits. Taxi service is pre-arranged by the helicopter operator between the airport and the outlets and included in the price. After 4-5 hours you will return to the airport and will fly back to Manhattan, concluding the day with a 10-15-minute skyline tour of New York City before landing.
Meals and shopping expenses at Woodbury Common are not included in the price of this experience.
Helicopter passengers enjoy a VIP welcome gift bag upon arrival at the outlet (pick up at customer service desk in Market Hall).
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, 498 Red Apple Court, Central Valley, NY 10917-6619
Duration: 4 hours
- Roundtrip Helicopter Charter
- Taxi service between Warwick Municipal Airport and Woodbury Common Shopping Outlets
- VIP Gift Bag courtesy of Woodbury Common
- Entry/Admission - Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
- After Hours Surcharges (applicable 19:00-07:00 on weekdays / 19:00-11:00 on weekends)
- Holiday Surcharges (New Year's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas)
- Cost of Meals and Shopping at Woodbury Common
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate.
- Maximum weight 250 lbs per passenger, also subject to combined weight limits per helicopter: 500 lbs (226 kg) in 3-passenger R44 helicopter and 1,000 lbs (453 kg) in 5-passenger Airbus helicopters.
- Maximum passenger height in 3-passenger R44 helicopter is 6 ft 3 in (192 cm).
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Due to limited storage space available on board the amount of luggage helicopters can transport will be affected by the number and weight of passengers. We are happy to arrange for excess luggage to be transported by car, if necessary (additional fee applies).
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult or have parental consent.
- Children under 2 years old fly at no cost if they can safely fit on parent's lap.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions and helicopter maintenance; if canceled due to these reasons, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
1: West 30th St Heliport, New York, NY 10011, USA
2: TSS Heliport, E 34th St, New York, NY 10016, USA
3: 6 E River Bikeway, New York, NY 10006, USA
Returns to original departure point