Come aboard your Sunday Brunch Cruise on Hudson's, a recent addition brought to you by World Yacht, located on Pier 81 on the west side of Manhattan.
A creation of architect Andrew Franz, Hudson’s offers three levels for you to enjoy. All featuring breathtaking views of the New York City Skyline. Enjoy your brunch in a relaxed setting, perfect for intimate conversations or a special celebration as you cruise along and sip unlimited mimosas. The menu focuses on fresh, locally sourced ingredients in dishes, which are prepared on board from both land and sea.
Your cruises returns to Pier 81.
- 2-hour Cruise
- Sunday Brunch Buffet
- Unlimited Mimosas (adults 21+)
- Unlimited coffee/tea
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please make your reservation with all guests in your party so an accurate sized table is reserved
- Business casual attire (jeans acceptable); no sneakers or flip-flops permitted on board at any time
- Wheelchair accessibility: passengers can be assisted up the gangway if necessary. Seating can be on the upper deck, subject to availability. Please specify at time of booking if wheelchair accessibility is required
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to sail time as cruise departs promptly at the sail times outlined
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule & Info
Cruise departs from 41st Street Marina, New York
Sunday Brunch Departs at 12:30pm boarding begins 30 minutes before departure
Returns to original departure point