NYC - The Official Guide

Eugene O'Neill Theatre

{{main.items.length}} photos
{{main.items.length}} photos
Advertisement

Opened in 1925 as part of a theater and hotel complex, it was originally known as the Forrest Theater and then the Coronet; it was re-christened to honor the famed American dramatist in 1959. The theater itself was designed by famed architect and theater designer Herbert J. Krapp, who had a hand in the designs and renovations of 10 current Broadway houses.  




Advertisement

From Our Partners