NYC - The Official Guide

Lunt-Fontanne Theatre

{{main.items.length}} photos
{{main.items.length}} photos
Advertisement

This theater was originally known as the Globe, in homage to Shakespeare’s home base in England. After a couple decades as a movie house, it returned to its original use in 1958 and was named for the famed acting couple Alfred Lunt and Lynn Fontanne, stars of the theater’s first post-renovation production.




Advertisement

From Our Partners