No place is more magical during the holidays than New York City. There is a sense of wonder in the air, and everywhere you turn you’ll find twinkling lights and elaborate decorations. We’ve also got all the winter activities you crave, including ice-skating under the stars and sipping killer hot chocolate when you are done. Read on for our list of reasons NYC is the place to be this holiday season.
1. We’ve got the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree,
2. not to mention the Origami Holiday Tree and many more.
3. You can also ice-skate at Rock Center (or elsewhere)…
4. and then have great hot chocolate.
6. and the Nutcracker,
7. plus Christmas lights everywhere.
8. There’s no better place to do your holiday shopping than at holiday markets…
9. and department stores that display mind-blowing window decorations.
10. We’re the place to see the world’s largest Hanukkah menorahs (two of ’em).
11. You can have an over-the-top holiday meal,
13. This is where the ball drops on New Year’s Eve.
14. You can also ring in 2019 with concerts…
16. and parties.
17. Finally, if you get lucky, you’ll be able to see Central Park under a fresh coat of snow.
Enjoy the holiday season, everyone!